- RSS Channel Showcase 9255684
- RSS Channel Showcase 4176420
- RSS Channel Showcase 3361350
- RSS Channel Showcase 8563242
Articles on this Page
- 02/06/17--08:00: _FREE Printable Loop...
- 02/17/17--08:00: _67 Genius Hacks for...
- 02/20/17--09:00: _FREE Printable Home...
- 03/01/17--08:00: _How to Do Zone Clea...
- 03/10/17--05:00: _FREE Printable Assi...
- 03/15/17--06:00: _Organize Everything...
- 04/11/17--05:00: _Record Keeping for ...
- 04/18/17--08:00: _The No-Plan Homesch...
- 05/03/17--08:00: _How to Homeschool W...
- 05/17/17--06:00: _FREE Printable Home...
- 05/24/17--08:00: _FREE Printable Home...
- 06/08/17--05:00: _15 Ways to Simplify...
- 06/12/17--05:00: _FREE Printable Summ...
- 06/13/17--08:00: _How to Plan for a M...
- 06/30/17--08:00: _FREE Printable Simp...
- 07/04/17--08:00: _4 FREE Printable Qu...
- 07/20/17--06:00: _Five Simple Tips to...
- 02/06/17--08:00: FREE Printable Loop Scheduling Form For All Your Projects
- 02/17/17--08:00: 67 Genius Hacks for Stress-FREE Mornings
- 02/20/17--09:00: FREE Printable Homeschool Planning Pages
- 03/01/17--08:00: How to Do Zone Cleaning with FREE Printable
- 03/10/17--05:00: FREE Printable Assignment and Chore Sheet Pack
- 03/15/17--06:00: Organize Everything – FREE Printables
- 04/11/17--05:00: Record Keeping for the Not-So-Organized Mom
- 04/18/17--08:00: The No-Plan Homeschool Plan with FREE Printable
- 05/03/17--08:00: How to Homeschool When Dad Works From Home
- 05/17/17--06:00: FREE Printable Homeschool Planner
- 05/24/17--08:00: FREE Printable Homeschool Planning Mini-Kit
- 06/08/17--05:00: 15 Ways to Simplify Your Life and Home
- 06/12/17--05:00: FREE Printable Summer Schedule
- 06/13/17--08:00: How to Plan for a More Relaxed Homeschool Year
- 06/30/17--08:00: FREE Printable Simple Homeschool Planning Pack
- 07/04/17--08:00: 4 FREE Printable Quarterly Homeschool Planning Forms
- 07/20/17--06:00: Five Simple Tips to Help You Schedule Your Homeschool Day
I’m a list-lover, but sometimes I don’t do very well at block scheduling or strict parameters. Maybe you can relate? Then this free, printable Loop Scheduling is for you! Instead of assigning a certain day or particular time to a task, you simply place your task onto the list and every day do one thing […]
One of the wonderful things about homeschooling is the freedom that families have to take things slow in the mornings. But just because we don’t leave the house doesn’t mean that our mornings are automatically stress-free. If your family is involved in a co-op, you’ll even find the section on backpacks helpful! Let these 67 Hacks help you have stress-free […]
It doesn’t matter that we are firmly into the month of February and roughly over halfway through the school year. It’s always a good time to stop and ask ourselves, “Is what I’m doing working?” If you feel like your homeschool could use a better plan or a little more organization, these pages are for […]
Keeping our homes tidy is one thing. Keeping them clean is quite another. Honestly, between all the homeschooling, laundry, and driving back and forth between music lessons and play dates, sometimes it’s hard to stay on top of the cleaning. Make it easy on yourself by dividing your home up into five different zones and cleaning […]
The printed paper is the only way in my book that is truly effective at helping my children keep track of their responsibilities. They can mark on it and even make notes. These free, printable Assignment and Chore Sheets will motivate your children to keep charging ahead with what they know they need to do, […]
If you love organization, chance are you love it when everything matches or coordinates. Take a deep breath in and a deep breath out and click the link or picture below. You’ll have tons of lovely printables to organize just about every area of your life! Emergency contacts, birthdays and anniversaries, babysitter information, and much […]
When starting out, homeschooling is usually fun from one end to the other. Lesson plans, grading, worksheets, record keeping, etc – you name it – and it was fun. If you’ve been at it for a good while, (especially for my sanguine friends out there), have you found the fun ebbed away? If you find yourself overwhelmed […]
Looking for a simple, effective way to lesson plan? Sometimes a dramatic, detailed method looks fabulous. If that’s your deal, then this isn’t for you. Or maybe it is. This No-Plan Homeschool Plan offers relief to moms that are overwhelmed with the pressure and minute details of making sure their kids are getting their school […]
Having a husband that works from home is a blessing, but it does come with a few snags. This goes for the hubbies that have unusual work hours and are home during the homeschooling hours. (Ask me how I know.) I think No. 3 is going to be a big help for my household!How to […]
Admit it. There are some of you out there that love planning and are super-excited about planning out your 2017-2018 school year. News flash to those of us who are still catching our breath on the 2016-2017 year: excited or not, we still need to start planning. There is curriculum to be bought and courses […]
Have you started making plans for the next school year? This planner is lovely and has lots of printables to help you tackle all the areas that makeup a successful homeschool year. Weekly plan, daily plan, course study, block schedule planner, a goals worksheet and more – these free printables have so much to offer!Click here […]
Summertime gives the illusion that our calendars will ease up and we’ll find time to live life at a gentler pace. I can’t remember the last time that this actually happened though! I usually trade out one busy schedule for another. What we moms do to make life happen for our families is important, and this […]
Kids love having free time during the easy, breezy days of summer, but that doesn’t mean that it has to be a waste of time. Add a little routine and purpose into their week with this free, printable Summer Schedule. It has a fun activity for each weekday!Click here to download your free printable!
As we wrap up our school year, I am already looking toward next year’s schedule. Every year I make improvements and adjustments, and this time it’s no different. As my kids have grown older and will both be in high school, I have been dismayed that some of our joy has been replaced with crazy […]
A successful homeschool year doesn’t happen by accident. It doesn’t have to be complicated, but a plan of attack is always in order. Which subjects are you going to cover? Do you have any specific goals for your children? What will your daily schedule be? You can answer all of these can be questions with this […]
These just make sense. When planning out our homeschool year, I often get all worked up and excited about my big plans for the year. I will plan and scribble my way through a schedule that makes a lot of sense at the time, but guess what? Things change. And what seemed like a good […]
It’s important to be flexible, but there is so much success built right into having a plan. You can have a homeschool schedule that bring peace and works in harmony with your family style by following these basic tips. These tips are great for newcomers to the homeschool arena, but they also work wonders for […]